Fisherbrand™ Graduated Glass Bottle Beakers with White Polypropylene PE Foam/PTFE Cap
Environmentally sensitive bottles help eliminate waste. Fisherbrand™ Clear Graduated Clear Graduated Boston Round Bottles with White Polypropylene PE Foam/PTFE Lined Cap ensures product integrity for long term storage.
Informations supplémentaires : Poids : 3.15000kg
Graduated Medium Rounds are excellent multipurpose containers for use with biological and pathological specimens, but can also be used for storing industrial laboratory chemicals and reagents. These clear (flint) glass bottles are designed with a slight shoulder for easy pouring and handling. The wide mouth facilitates easy mixing, handling, and transfer of contents. Graduated in both milliliters and ounces.
- Feature a narrow screw neck opening, curved shoulders, and a round body
- Glass offers minimal chemical interference with contents
- Clear (flint) glass is appropriate when visibility is important but protection from UV rays is not necessary
- Offer good impact strength, thermal resistance and pliability
- Liners consist of 3 plys: a low density foam core tightly sandwiched between two layers of polyethylene (LDPE)
- Liners are very resilient and have strong resistance to chemicals and moisture and help keep bottle or jar contents free of odor and taste interference
|Graduated Medium Round Bottle|