Gilson™ Fraction Collector FC204
The FC 204 Fraction Collector is a compact, large-bed fraction collector with a large capacity capable of handling test tubes, vials, and up to eight shallow or deep well microplates. Fractions can be collected by drop, peak, or time, and the collector can be used with any HPLC system.
Marque: Gilson™ 171041
Informations supplémentaires : Poids : 0.01100kg
- Adaptable to Many Collection Strategies Collect samples by peak, drop, or time using the FC 204 Fraction Collector.
- Add up to ten programmable time windows to collect only what you want, eliminating void volumes, equilibration volumes, and peaks of no interest.
- In peak mode, the collector monitors a detector signal, identifying peaks using an adaptive-slope algorithm or a specified millivolt threshold.
- The 3-way diverter valve prevents contamination of fractions. Multicolumn adapters allow for collection from up to 18 separate channels.
- Easy to Operate With the easy-to-use keypad, setup and standalone operation are simplified. The collector can also be controlled through a PC using the TRILUTION™ LC software.
- Using contact signals, the FC 204 can be connected to any HPLC system.
|With Low Pressure Valve|