Gibco™ SCF (C-Kit Ligand) Recombinant Mouse Protein
Recombinant Mouse Stem Cell Factor (SCF, C-Kit Ligand) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Marque: Gibco™ PMC2115
Code nomenclature Nacres: NA.28
Informations supplémentaires : Poids : 0.50000kg
DescriptionSCF is a pleiotropic factor that acts in utero in germ cell and neural cell development, and hematopoiesis, all believed to reflect a role in cell migration. In adults, it functions pleiotropically, while mostly noted for its continued requirement in hematopoiesis.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of human MO-7e cells
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Store in refrigerator (2–8°C).|
|Cytokines & Receptors|
|< 0.1 ng/µg|
|Oncology, Stem Cell Research, Differentiation|
|SCF (c-kit Ligand)|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.