Simport™ Scientific Histosette™ II Tissue Processing/Embedding Cassette
Designed to hold tissue specimens during the embedding process, as well as in a storage file. Simport™ Scientific Histosette™ II Tissue Processing/Embedding Cassettes also keep specimens safely submerged in liquid.
Marque: Simport™ Scientific M492-5
Code nomenclature Nacres: NB.17
Informations supplémentaires : Poids : 0.50000kg
- Made of acetal
- Keeps specimens safely submerged in liquid
- Resistant to the chemical action of most histological solvents
- 45° angle anterior writing area
- One-piece integral lid eliminates need for separate steel lids
- Back mounted tab allows for an unobstructed anterior marking area
- Open and close as often as necessary — cassettes will always relock securely Suitable for automated printers
Each case contains 3 dispenser boxes of 500 cassettes
For in vitro diagnostic (IVD) use only.