MAPA™ Gants en néoprène isolés renforcés Temp-Tec™
Protection from extreme temperatures
Marque: MAPA™ 40211-30
Code nomenclature Nacres: HA.01
Informations supplémentaires : Poids : 0.22000kg
Ideal for applications involving hot sampling of petrochemicals and resins, food processing, hot steam cleaning and plastics molding and extruding.
- Constructed of nontoxic synthetic rubber
- Protect hands from discomfort during brief contact with hot metal to 480°F (249°C) and cold contact to -100°F (-73°C)
- Soft and flexible, with positive nonslip grip
- Integral 13 oz. cotton jersey thermal liner in palm area
- Two-color design provides a wear indicator to permit glove changeout before abrasion penetrates the shell
Comply with 21 CFR, 170-199.
|filleting fish, chemical treatment of Metals, Oil quenching of Steel, boiler room work, handling of hot piping, handling of moulds in the ceramic industry, manufacture of adhesives, manufacture of insulating electric wires|
|21 CFR 170-199|
|Heat insulated Gloves|