Microbiologics™ Préparations de microorganismes EZ-Accu Shot™
For easy growth promotion testing of culture media
Marque: Microbiologics™ 0485A
Code nomenclature Nacres: NA.81
Informations supplémentaires : CAS : 9000-70-8 Poids : 0.01000kg
Each lyophilized microorganism preparation is designed to deliver less than 100CFU per 0.1mL of hydrated suspension as recommended by the USP/JP/Ph. Eur. With little to no prep time required and up to eight hours of stability, EZ-Accu Shot adds efficiency and flexibility to QC lab schedules. Each 1.2mL vial of hydrated suspension offers 10 inocula. For added convenience, a peel-off Certificate of Assay is included for quality control documentation.
- Instant dissolve, no pre-incubation for minimal prep time
- One pellet per vial eliminates the need for forceps, reducing the risk of contamination
- Eight-hour stability extends time and flexibility to perform tests
- Precise CFU count ensures accurate results
- Easy storage with no dry ice required, reducing shipping costs
- Peel-off Certificate of Assay for complete, convenient documentation
- Online Certificate of Analysis for documentation of phenotypic, macroscopic and microscopic test results
- Traceable to USP reference culture or assured quality
Informations sur la commande
Each kit contains five vials of a single enumerated microorganism (one lyophilized pellet per vial) and five vials of hydrating fluid (1.2mL per vial).
†The ATCC Licensed Derivative Emblem, the ATCC Licensed Derivative word mark, and the ATCC catalog marks are trademarks of ATCC. MicroBioLogics Inc. is licensed to use these trademarks and to sell products derived from ATCC cultures.