IBA Lifesciences Strep-Tactin™XT 4Flow™ High Capacity Column
Gravity flow column to purify Strep-tag™II or Twin-Strep-tag™ fusion proteins
Marque: IBA Lifesciences 2-5033-001
Informations supplémentaires : Poids : 0.03200kg
- Strep-Tactin™XT 4Flow™ high capacity columns contain a 4% agarose coupled with the streptavidin variant Strep-Tactin™XT and are applicable for purification of Strep-tag™II or Twin-Strep-tag™ fusion proteins via gravity flow.
- Due to the broad pH compatibility, excellent pressure stability, outstanding target purity (> 95%), and highest binding affinity, the resin is recommended for all protein classes, especially for low abundant or challenging proteins.
- The low concentrated agarose enables the simple attachment of larger proteins to the stationary phase, making it particularly suitable for purification of high-molecular-weight targets.
- In addition, Strep-Tactin™XT 4Flow™ high capacity allows the application of denaturing agents such as urea.
- In comparison to Strep-Tactin™XT 4Flow™, Strep-Tactin™XT 4Flow™ high capacity has a higher density of immobilized Strep-Tactin™XT, which leads to a 2-fold higher yield of purified protein.
- To reduce the waiting period during the sample and buffer application, the use of the application aid WET FRED is recommended.
|Pre-packed Gravity Column|
|4% agarose, crosslinked|
|50 to 150 µm spherical|
|Twin-Strep-Tag™ and Strep-tag™II|
For Research Use Only.