Thermo Scientific™ SuperSignal™ West Pico PLUS Chemiluminescent Substrate
An enhanced chemiluminescent (ECL) horseradish peroxidase (HRP) substrate that enables picogram- to high femtogram-level protein detection by western blot analysis
Marque: Thermo Scientific™ 34577
111.15 EUR valable jusqu'au 2019-06-30
Utilisez le code promo "13584" pour bénéficier de cette offre.
Code nomenclature Nacres: NA.32
Informations supplémentaires : Poids : 0.02000kg
DescriptionThermo Scientific™ SuperSignal™ West Pico PLUS substrate is designed to provide excellent signal intensity and sensitivity for western blotting with HRP conjugates. The intensity of the light emission combined with the exceptional duration allows for the acquisition of multiple exposures to more easily obtain publication-quality blot images. SuperSignal West Pico PLUS substrate is compatible with different membranes, blocking reagents, and a wide range of antibody dilutions making it an ideal choice for most western blotting applications.
Features of SuperSignal West Pico PLUS Chemiluminescent Substrate:
- Picogram to femtogram sensitivity—detect low-picogram to high-femtogram amounts of target protein on nitrocellulose or PVDF membrane
- High signal stability—incubated blots provide stable signal duration over the critical 4 hour time period with up to 24 hours of light output under optimal conditions
- Stable reagent—8-hour working solution stability; 1-year kit stability at room temperature
- Economical—optimized for dilute antibody concentrations:
- 0.2 to 1.0µg/mL primary antibody (1:1000 to 1:5000 dilution from 1mg/mL stock)
- 10 to 50ng/mL secondary antibody (1:20,000 to 1:100,000 dilution from 1mg/mL stock)
- Exceptional robustness—provides high performance outside of the recommended antibody dilution ranges, including the most common 1:5K to 1:10K secondary antibody dilutions of a 1mg/mL stock solution
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
|SuperSignal West Pico PLUS Luminol/Enhancer, 100 mL, SuperSignal West Pico PLUS Stable Peroxide, 100 mL|
|Store at room temperature|
|HRP (Horseradish Peroxidase) Substrate|