The Fisherbrand™ Centrifuge / Stirrer is the industry's first high-speed centrifuge (12,500 rpm) and magnetic stirrer (3 L), combined into one unit. This design innovation enables a substantial cost savings for labs by not having to purchase two pieces of equipment, a stirrer and a centrifuge, because the Fisherbrand™ Centrifuge / Stirrer does it all.
Informations supplémentaires : Poids : 3.38000kg
Fisherbrand™ Centrifuge / Stirrer:
- Made from a durable chemically resistant ABS and polycarbonate making it easy to clean, maintenance free and helps lower the cost of ownership.
- The modern low-profile design is compact and has a small footprint for labs with limited bench space and limited height that ultimately helps reduced clutter in the lab.
- An easy to use back-lit digital control panel for time, speed and operations ensures effective outcomes and streamlines the work flow process by allowing for quick set up.
High-Speed Mini Centrifuge:
- The high-speed Centrifuge (12,500 rpm) is designed to give you maximum speed and flexibility while being comfortable and easy to use.
- Ideal for most protocols requiring fast spins (12,500 rpm / 9,800 x g), and appropriate for PCR, microfilter cell separation, and HPLC protocols.
- Adjustable time (30 seconds to 60 minutes) and speed (500 to 12,500 rpm) - Variable speed can be set in RPM or RCF and has rapid acceleration and fast controlled breaking.
- Two rotors included, 12 place for 1.5/2.0 mL tubes and 6 place for 5 mL tubes with adapters for additional tube sizes.
- Manual lid override allows users to open lid in case of a power failure and prevents loss of samples.
- Safety features help ensure it will not operate when the lid is open, a rotor is jammed, or the unit is out of balance.
- Compatible Tubes: - 0.2 mL, 0.5 mL, 1.5 mL, 2.0 mL, 5.0 mL
- The high-performance Magnetic Stirrer (3L Plus) is designed to provide a powerful magnetic coupling that ensures consistent accurate alignment of the stir bar that significantly reduce the chance of spin-outs.
- Ideal for work with sensitive samples such as cell lines and protocols requiring more aggressive mixing to quickly achieve full dilution of samples in solution.
- Multiple stirring modes, clockwise, c. clockwise and oscillate enable protocols to be controlled precisely for reproducible results.
- Adjustable time (30 seconds to 60 minutes or continuous) and speed (50 to 2,500 RPM).
- After hours of continuous use, the unit remains cool ensuring sample integrity.
- Sensor technology prevents the stirrer rotor from being used above 2,500 rpm helping to protect users and prevent unit damage.
- A silicone mat is included to help prevent spills and to help keep vessels stable.
- High-quality rare-earth magnets are used in the stirrer rotor to ensure the strongest magnetic coupling.
- Two rare-earth stir bars (40 x 12 mm) included have PTFE coating for chemical resistance.
CE, SGS, RoHS2, WEEE
- EN/IEC 61010-1 ed. 3.1, 2017
- EN/IEC 61010-2-051 ed.3, 2015
- UL Std. 61010-1 ed.3, 2012
- UL Std. 61010-2-051 ed.3, 2015
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No.61010-
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No.61010-
- IEC 61326-1:2013 (IEC 61326-1:2012)
- FCC Part 15, Subpart B: 2015
- ICES-003, Issue 6
|Centrifuge: 12,500rpm Stirrer: 2,500rpm|
|CE, SGS, RoHS2, WEEE|
|5 mL Tube Rotor, 1.5/2.0 mL Tube Rotor, Magnetic Stirrer Rotor|
|Universal 12 V DC input|
|Centrifuge: 30 seconds – 60 minutes (5 second increments) Stirrer: Stirrer Mode 30 seconds to 60 minutes or continuous (5 second increments), Oscillating Stirrer Mode 1 second – 60 minutes or continuous, Oscillating Period 30 seconds – 15 minutes|
|Centrifuge: 12 place 1.5/2.0 mL tube rotor: 24 mL total maximum liquid volume 6 place 5 mL tube rotor: 30 mL total maximum liquid volume Stirrer: 3 liters plus. Diameter of vessel not to exceed 130 mm (6.70 in.)|
|16 – 9,783 x g (max RCF calculated)|
|Imbalance Safety cut-out, Tilt Safety cut-out, Safety Interlock Lid|
|9.2 x 7.3 x 4.7 in.; Stirrer plate: Approx. 130 mm diameter|
|Centrifuge: 500 – 999 rpm (increments of 1); 1,000 – 5,000 rpm (increments of 5); 5,000 – 12,500 rpm (increments of 25) Stirrer: 50 – 999 rpm (increments of 1); 1,000 – 2,500 rpm (increments of 5)|
|Last Run Memory|