Gilson™ Fraction Collector
The compact, lower capacity FC 203B Fraction Collector collects samples based on time, drop, or peak, making it a choice for a range of LC applications.
Marque: Gilson™ 171011DV
Informations supplémentaires : Poids : 0.01100kg
- The collector accommodates a wide variety of collection vessels, including microplates, vials, and tubes and can be used with any HPLC system.
- Choose among peak, drop, or time collection options with the FC 203B Fraction Collector.
- In peak mode, the FC 203B monitors a detector signal and identifies peaks using either an adaptive-slope algorithm or a specified millivolt threshold.
- With up to ten programmable time windows to use, collect only what you want and discard the column void volume, peaks of no interest, and equilibration volumes.
- Multicolumn adapters are available for collecting up to 18 separate channels and an optional 3-way diverter valve prevents contamination of collected fractions.
- Simplified Operation The built-in, easy-to-use keypad makes setup and operation simple and capable of interfacing with any HPLC system via contact signals.
- Or control the system through your PC with TRILUTION™ LC software.