missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Invitrogen™ ADCK3 Recombinant Human Protein
This ADCK3 Recombinant Human Protein (156-end) was expressed in insect cells.
Marque: Invitrogen™ A30969
Informations supplémentaires : Poids : 0.10000kg
- This ADCK3 recombinant human protein (156-end) was expressed in insect cells
- ADCK3 serine/threonine kinase is a mitochondrial protein similar to yeast ABC1 that is a member of the ADCK family
- The purified catalytic domain (135-end) of ADCK3 can be used in a number of different applications
- It has been specifically validated for use with our LanthaScreen™ Kinase binding assay technology to identify novel kinase inhibitors
- ADCK3 recombinant human protein is also available in our SelectScreen™ Kinase Profiling Service
- Available in multiple pack sizes for convenient use
|aa 135 - end|
|Kinases & Inhibitors|
|ACK Kinase Family|
|Storage Buffer: 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.5, 50 mM NaCl, 10 mM glutathione, 0.1 mM EDTA, 0.25 mM DTT, 0.1 mM PMSF, 25% glycerol|