Gibco™ Mouse IL-3 Recombinant Protein
Recombinant Mouse Interleukin 3 (IL3) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Marque: Gibco™ PMC0031
Code nomenclature Nacres: NA.28
Informations supplémentaires : Poids : 0.50000kg
Mouse IL-3 Recombinant Protein for Western Blot, IHC, ELISA, Ctrl, FNIL3 provides the cytokine connection between the immune system and the hematopoietic system. For example, IL3 supports the proliferation and development of almost all types of hematopoietic progenitor cells and can act as a chemoattractant for eosinophils.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of NFS-60 cells
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Store in refrigerator (2–8°C).|
|< 0.1 ng/µg|
|Cytokines & Receptors|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.