Bel-Art™ Tubes d’échantillonnage de gaz en PP SP Scienceware™
Polypropylene gas sampling bulbs have polypropylene stopcocks with free-turning Teflon™ PTFE plugs
Marque: Bel-Art™ F19955-0000
Code nomenclature Nacres: NB.43
Informations supplémentaires : Poids : 0.50000kg
- Ends accept 6.4 to 9.5mm (0.25 to 3/8 in.) I.D. tubing.
- Tube body is 5.1cm (2 in.) O.D. × 22.2cm (8.75 in.) long
- Stopcocks are 6.4cm (2.5 in.) long.
- Maximum recommended pressure is 15 psi
- 10-922-5 has 4mm straight bore stopcock on one end and silicone rubber septum mounted in screw fitting on the other end; septum can withstand several injections
- Six septa included
- Overall length 29cm (12 in.)
- 10-922 has 4mm straight bore stopcock on each end
- Overall length 32cm (12.5 in.)
|8.45 oz., 250mL|
|0.4cm straight bore, 2.5 in. L stopcock with free-turning Teflon™ PTFE plugs on one end and silicone rubber septum mounted in screw fitting on the other end, 6 septa|
|Gas Sampling Bulb|
|0.64 to 0.95cm|
Teflon™ is a registered trademark of the Chemours Company FC LLC used under license by Bel-Arts Products, Inc.