Gibco™ IL15 Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human Interleukin 15 (IL15) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Marque: Gibco™ PHC9151
Code nomenclature Nacres: NA.28
Informations supplémentaires : Poids : 0.10000kg
DescriptionIL15 activity resembles some biological activities attributed to IL-2. IL15 induces proliferation of PMA activated peripheral blood mononuclear cells. IL15 also functions as a maturation factor for NK cells.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High purity recombinant bioactive protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High biological activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by measuring the dose-dependent proliferation of mouse CTLL-2 cells
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins are bioassayed with Gibco media
Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture|
|Store at -5° to -30°C.|
|Cytokines & Receptors|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.